Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Step one in achieving my dream




Recently i was offered as a Marcom Executive in F&B industry which requires me to work on weekend whereby everyone else is off.. The only thing I would miss is church on Saturday, but I will be doing work unto the Lord and I will be able to go to bible study on Wednesday night.

It really pulled me out from my comfort zone, already used to be 5 day work week, rest on Sat & Sun but now got to work when people are resting adn enjoying their weekend with family and fren...

However, this is the job that i long for, which working closely and associate with clients that are often demanding and difficult to work with ( as a PR - managing communications between company and clients ). Excellent communication skills and good presentation ability are essential to succeed in the industry. i got to be even more persuasive and flexible in order to win hearts and secure my career.

10 years down the road, as i planning to go back Malaysia, i'll be getting opportunities to work on global campaigns. Many companies are expanding worldwide increasing global career options in the industry.

Spending 2 and half years in Singapore of doing different industry task, how times flies. Once i had this situation for another 3 times, i am heading towards the new year again, which means i am getting older again. i am cant afford to waste any time in hopping adn selecting. I must get into an industry that i most familiar with and grow within....

Yes...i can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment