Monday, October 19, 2009

i, Me, Myself......





I was thinking how should i start my blog?? I have too many ideas and thoughts popped in my minds...So What do i put on my (to be started) blog" ? How should i write my blog? Nothing on the screen...

Have been editing, deleting and typing..........

This is my final publication....Something i feel comfortable with and meaningful, hope it's edifying.

About my testimony:
A broken family Tree, which i am like one of many small branches of a broken tree, always looking to the one above. For guidance, strength and security...but it can only longging, waiting for this day to come.
i was aggressive, rebellious and broken hearted ( Holding lot of grudges and hatres ) a tremendously traumatic and painful experience of childhood.

Till i met Christ, a real transformation in my lives. . a positive, self-motivated and cheerful girl bringing loves to her surrounded friends.
i see light & my future...He's guiding, protecting and carrying me through the shadow of valley, all storms and rain everytime in all circumstances..isn't he's good and loving all the time??

I am overcoming bitterness and living in the glory of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment